Five things I’m loving this week….
1. This earring display I saw on the street in Rome! It was so functional and creative. My ears aren’t pierced, but if they were I would totally have bought earrings from this guy.
2. This toy camera from Poketo. I love the idea of these toy cameras, and I love my Diana Mini!
3. Love this idea for changing up the frame mat! It’s definitely something I want to try with my used European city maps after I get back home.
4. Super cute boots to go with jeans and summer dresses.
5. J’adore this version of the ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ poster. And I can’t wait for Project Runway Season 9 to start!
happy weekend, everyone : )